Thursday, November 17, 2016

Diamonds Baby Crochet Hat for this Cold Season!

You don´t need to be millionare to give your baby Daimonds this winter! I create the perfect baby Crochet Hat and ............is Daimonds Baby Crochet Hat!


Craft: Crochet

Yarn Weight: Light Weight Yarn, baby yarn
Needle Size: US E 3.5mm Crochet Hook
Yardage: 80 yards 
Size: up to 20 inch head circumference


   
All patterns written in standard US terms

This Pattern is created by me, Lilia Vanini.



Save money buying patterns packages discount, please check here:


 
 I started this project in the summer, happy I finished just on time for Cold Season



So happy to visit me, please leave me a comment, I will love to see your opinions, and you can get this pattern here

Happy Crocheting!

Love you all!

Lilia / Liliacraftparty

1 comment:

  1. I like the texture of this hat! Thanks for sharing with Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...